COVID-19 Updates (02/16/2021)
At De Paul Treatment Centers, we have taken steps to help slow the spread of the current COVID-19 outbreak while continuing to serve individuals, families and communities affected by addiction. We are committed to the safety of our patients and staff and have implemented the following:
Detox, Youth and Adult Residential Services:
- Please don’t come to our facility if you’re sick. Signs have been posted outside our buildings instructing anyone who is sick to not enter the facility.
- Daily screening of all persons who enter the building. All new patients are tested with a COVID-19 BinaxNow antigen rapid test.
- Any individual testing positive will not be admitted and will be directed to see their primary care physician.
- Detox is admitting patients 5 days a week on a walk-in only basis.
- Residential programs are admitting patients. All admits will be screened for symptoms and tested with a COVID-19 BinaxNOW antigen rapid test. Patients that test negative will be admitted with adult patients required to follow a one week quarantine plan. After they complete the one week quarantine, patients are then retested before they are allowed to enter into our adult residential census.
- Current patients are evaluated for illness and patients exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms will be tested with a COVID-19 BinaxNOW antigen rapid test and may be placed on mandatory isolated bed rest.
- Visitations have been canceled at Adult Residential until further notice.
- Visitations are limited at Youth Residential.
- On-site 12-step meetings have been canceled until further notice.
For Outpatient, DUII, Peer Mentor Services and Other Visitors:
- Outpatient enrollment and services are available by telephone and Zoom meetings.
- All outpatient groups will be offered by telephone.
- Call 503-535-1151 to schedule appointments.
- Patient relations staff will notify patients of cancellations or modifications to programming by 9 a.m.
- Peer mentor individual services will continue as scheduled.
- Outings will be evaluated based on closures and location.
- Treatment Readiness Groups are canceled until further notice.
We will continue to monitor and respond to this rapidly evolving situation and following the recommendations and guidelines from the CDC and the Oregon Health Authority. Please visit their websites for the most accurate and up-to-date public health information. De Paul remains committed to welcoming new patients in need of help and providing current patients with excellent care while also ensuring a safe work environment for our staff. For further questions or updates, please call us at 503-535-1151.