De Paul’s Peer Services Program helps people create freedom from addiction by providing community and connection with recovery mentors who have lived experience with addiction and how to overcome it. Recovery mentors are certified and trained, acknowledging at least 2 years free from drugs and alcohol, and role model a healthy, productive lifestyle in recovery. Clients at De Paul are 3x more likely to complete treatment and continue their recovery afterwards when involved in De Paul’s Peer Services Program.
De Paul’s Peer Services Program Provides:
- Skill building around each individuals specific needs
- Connection to an array of local support groups, including, but not limited, to Refuge Recovery, 12 step meetings, Smart Recovery, Wellbriety, yoga and more
- Education about community resources
- Interactive group outings and activities
- Relapse prevention planning
- Support to address employment, housing, relationships, basic needs, and more
- Phone and texting support
- Alumni support and activities
Recovery Mentors are available at De Paul’s downtown Portland location to current clients of our residential and outpatient program. For more information about our Peer Services Program and De Paul’s residential and outpatient programs please call 503-535-1151 or email us.