The DUII (Driving under the Influence of Intoxicants) program at the De Paul Treatment Centers is designed to fit the busy schedules of our participants.
If you received a DUII (Driving under the Influence of Intoxicants) citation, De Paul Treatment Centers is an Oregon State Certified DUII services provider. We offer affordable rates, work with most insurance plans, have a wide variety of class schedules to fit a busy lifestyle and we make the process as easy as possible.
Our Program Offers:
- Affordable rates and we accept most insurance plans including the Oregon Health Plan CCOs. Learn more about our treatment payment options.
- Flexible class schedules including daytime, evening, & weekend group sessions. Read about the various group options for DUII program participants.
- Can meet your treatment requirements, whether it’s for a Diversion, Conviction or Education program, new or old case.
- Can meet the requirements of DUIIs that occurred in Washington or any other state.
- DUII patient monitoring. Our monitoring system keeps accurate account of your progress and attendance, and helps with fast, effective reporting to agencies (courts) involved in your case. We have onsite urine testing, which when in treatment, Oregon law requires a minimum of one random urine screen per month.
- For participants who have successfully completed De Paul’s residential program, we offer a DUII program that takes your residential participation into account, counting up to 30 days of treatment towards the 12 week minimum. Find out more about our Combined DUII program.