The DUII (Driving under the Influence of Intoxicants) program at the De Paul Treatment Centers is designed to fit the busy schedules of our participants.
If you received a DUII (Driving under the Influence of Intoxicants), De Paul Treatment Centers can help. As an Oregon State Certified DUII services provider, we offer affordable rates, work with most insurance plans, have a wide variety of class schedules to fit a busy lifestyle and we make the process as easy as possible.
Our Program Offers:
- Affordable rates and we accept most insurance plans including the Oregon Health Plan CCOs. Learn more about our treatment payment options.
- Flexible class schedules including daytime, evening, & weekend group sessions. Read about the various group for DUII program participants.
- Can meet your treatment requirements, whether it’s for Diversion or Conviction, whether you have been referred for an Education or Rehabilitation program, or whether your case is new or old.
- Can meet the requirements of DUIIs that occurred in Washington or any other state.
- DUII patient monitoring. Our monitoring system keeps accurate account of your progress and attendance, and helps with fast, effective reporting to agencies (courts) involved in your case. We have onsite urine testing. Random urinalyses are a required part of any DUII program.