Effective March 13, 2017 the admission process for the De Paul Treatment Center’s Medical Detox Program for Alcohol and Opioids will change. To be admitted to the program the following is needed:
- Any individual seeking treatment must arrive at the De Paul Treatment Centers location in downtown Portland at 1312 SW Washington St., by 8:00 a.m., Monday through Sunday. Clients will be admitted on a “first come, first serve” basis. There is no guarantee of being admitted, it is dependent on bed availability.
- To check bed availability in advance, call the Detox Availability Hotline at (503) 546-8311. The hotline will be updated throughout the day, every day, when beds become available.
- Must have medical insurance. Please visit the De Paul website at depaultreatmentcenters.org for a list of accepted insurance providers.
- Must have medical insurance. Please see list of accepted insurance.
- Any individual with private insurance or who lives outside the Clackamas, Multnomah or Washington County areas must call De Paul’s Access Center during business hours Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. at (503) 535-1151 for further screening before arriving at the facility.
For more information about the Detox Program process change or about the program, please call (503) 535-1151