De Paul Treatment Centers gratefully accepts in-kind donations to help provide necessities and enhance the treatment stay for our clients. Many of our clients arrive for treatment with inadequate clothing and very few personal possessions.
These are the items clients most frequently need when coming into treatment:
- Men’s and women’s underwear and socks (must be in new condition)*
- Casual comfortable clothing for men and women (sweatpants, sweatshirts, t-shirts, athletic shorts)*
- Men’s and women’s athletic shoes*
- Backpacks and duffel bags
- AA and NA literature/books
- Sporting Equipment
- Basic Mp3 players without cameras or internet access
- Journals (non-spiral bound)
- Gift cards during the holidays help us purchase gifts for our youth clients
*Items are needed in all sizes. Please ensure that all clothing or shoes are new or gently used and in clean condition. We cannot accept children’s clothing.
Donation Drop Off Information:
In-kind donations can be dropped off Monday through Friday between 9 am and 4:30 pm at our administrative office – 1312 SW Washington St. Portland, OR 97205. An in-kind donation receipt will be provided. The value of a donation must be determined by the donor.
For large donations, please contact us in advance to schedule a time. You may reach the Development Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.