De Paul Treatment Centers gratefully accepts in-kind donations from corporations, organizations and individuals. These donations help provide necessities and overall enhance the treatment stay for our clients.
These are the items clients most frequently need when coming into treatment:
- Men’s undershirts, boxers, briefs, and socks (must be in new condition)*
- Casual comfortable clothing for men and women*
- Women’s black yoga type pants*
Men’s athletic shoes*
- AA and NA literature/books
- Sporting Equipment
- Basic Mp3 players without cameras and access to internet
*Items are needed in all sizes.
Donation Drop Off Information:
In-kind donations can be dropped off between 9 am and 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday, at our administrative office – 1312 SW Washington St. Portland, OR 97205.
For large donations, please contact us to schedule a time: (503) 535-1150 ext. 1146.
An in-kind donation receipt will be provided, although the value of a donation must be determined by the donor.
For more information, contact the Development Office at 503-535-1150 ext.1146 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .