Your gift to De Paul Treatment Centers helps men, women and youth struggling with chemical dependency break the cycle of addiction. Your investment in De Paul makes a meaningful, measurable difference in the lives of many and to the overall health of our community.
There are many ways you can support De Paul Treatment Centers:
- Click here to make a donation to De Paul using our secure, online form.
- Mail a check to:
- De Paul Treatment Centers
- Attn: Development
- PO Box 3007
- Portland, OR 97208-3007
- Donate appreciated stocks, bonds, life insurance, or real estate– Click here to learn more.
- Make a direct contribution from your IRA – Click here to learn more.
- Donate items– Take a look at our wish list for items needed to help our clients succeed in treatment. Many of our clients are homeless before entering treatment and do not have adequate clothing or shoes.
- Honorarium and memorial gifts – You can make a gift in honor of a friend, client, family member, or even a special event in someone’s life, like a birthday, wedding, or anniversary. You can also make a gift in memory of a friend or family member.
- Vehicle Donation – Don’t overlook a vehicle like a car, boat, or RV. It’s a convenient 100% tax deductible gift. Click here to donate a vehicle to De Paul. You may also call 877-999-8322 to make your vehicle donation through v-Dac.
- Name De Paul Treatment Centers as a beneficiary in your will or estate plan – Planned gifts can provide you and your heirs with economic or tax benefits while enabling you to support your favorite charity. Planned giving also enables people to make larger contributions that might otherwise not be possible because gifts can be based on the value of accumulated assets rather than a portion of their current income. If you have already included De Paul in your will or living trust, we would like to recognize you. Please contact email@example.com.
- Support De Paul Treatment Centers while you shop:
Sign up for our e-newsletter here.
For additional information about donating to De Paul Treatment Centers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-535-1150
De Paul is a registered charitable nonprofit corporation. Your donations are deductible to the fullest extent of the law. De Paul Treatment Centers is a private, nonprofit 501(c) (3) organization (Tax ID number: 93-0706892).