What are the requiremnts for successful completion?
It is important to remember that the program begins with an assessment and treatment plan developed around the needs identified in the initial assessment. Substantial progress on the treatment plan goals must be made before the counselor can successfully complete a client. This requirement exists apart from the following minimum requirements for most Oregon DUIIs:
- Complete a minimum of 12 consecutive weeks of group sessions.
- Complete 12 hours of alcohol and drug education groups.
- Complete a minimum of 1 individual counseling sessions per month.
- Conclude your program with at least 90 days of clean urine test.
- Supply proof of attendance at a minimum of 12 community support groups.
- Have a referral sent from the Alcohol and Drug Evaluation Services Specialist (ADSS) in the county where the DUII took place.
- Pay any service fees in full.