Is insurance required?

Most insurance is accepted, including the Oregon Health Plan. For stimulant detoxification and MAT services only Health Share of Oregon Insurance accepted (Tuality not accepted).Please see list of accepted insurance. If you do not live in the tri-county area(Clackamas, Multnomah or Clackamas County) you need to be pre-screened before you come to De Paul. If you have private, CCO Umpqua or Western Oregon insurance or live outside the tri-county area you must call De Paul at (503) 535-1150 to have their insurance preauthorized before arriving at the facility.