How do I get into residential treatment?

There are several ways to enroll in treatment. You may self-refer or be referred by a family member, a parole officer, Department of Human Services, Drug court, your doctor or another referral agency.

If you have private insurance or the Oregon Health Plan (CCO), they will likely cover some or all of the cost of residential treatment. 30 day packages are available for those who need to pay for treatment out of pocket.

There are a limited number of government funded spots for those who do not have insurance or the means to pay for treatment. If you are interested in one of the spots, please come to our residential orientation group on Friday at 1:45pm. You do not need to sign up in advance to attend this group.