Can I do my DUII Program at De Paul if my DUII was out of state?

Yes, De Paul can help you satisfy the treatment requirements of your DUII no matter which state it occurred in. It will be your responsibility to provide any paperwork you have detailing the treatment requirements of the other jurisdiction, as well as contact information for the individual or agency that your progress reports will need to go to. For states that give broad discretion, De Paul will apply the Oregon state DUII requirements.

We have two primary locations where DUII and outpatient services are available, Downtown Portland and Hillsboro, OR. Call (503) 535-1151 to schedule an appointment.

This question appears in